Cascade Hops

Styrian Golding Hops

An aroma hop with mild, spicy, resinous, earthy with hints of white pepper, delicate floral and sweet spice.

5

Price

1 oz. – $2.49
3 oz. – $4.25
1 lb. – $14.85

5

Aroma

Spicy, resinous, earthy, delicate floral, white pepper, sweet spice.

5

Storage Stability

Retains 65%-80% alpha acid after 6 months storage at 20ºC (68ºF)

5

Maturity

Early

5

Beer Styles

Pale Ale, English Ale, Belgian Ale, Lagers, Barletwine, Extra Special Bitter and Oktoberfest.

5

Chemistry

Alpha acids 2.8-6.0%, beta acids 2.0-3.0%, cohumulone 25-30%, total oils .5-1ml/100g, myrcene 27-33%, humulene 34-38%, caryophyllene 9-11%

Other Hops for Sale

Columbia Hops

Columbia

An all-purpose hop with pungent aromatics and a clean, crisp flavor profile.

Crystal Hops

Crystal

Mild bittering and highly aromatic with spice and floral tones.

Ultra Hops

Ultra

Delivers a Hallertauer mittlefrueh aroma profile with pleasant bitterness and floral/spice flavor.